BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Creative Living with Fibromyalgia...

So how many of you hurt EVERYDAY???? I mean a pain that you can't even put into words.... For every Fibromyalgia patient you will hear a different discription of pain UNTIL they get together and start to compare stories.. Then you start to hear "Me too" or "I thought I was the only one" or even "I never connected that to the Fibro, but it makes sense"..

There are so many similarities, but we often don't know because so many of us have put ourselves in a closet of pain. Its time to come into the sunshine.. Join the living, I promise no 5 K runs or anything crazy....

Welcome and grab a heating pad and read what you find, watch the video available in the you tube box or just browse around.....

Thanks for you imput and company-

0 COMMENTS: