BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My babies (Dogs).... Unconditional Love...

You may be asking what does this have to do with Fibromyalgia... Well I must say that my poor dogs have had more tears shed on them than my husband has... When you hurt all the time you will often get weary of EVERYTHING. It feels like there is no break, well I have 2 special critters in my life that have been there through thick and thin.. My Dogs, Mazie and Sophie. Mazie is a 6 year old Yellow Lab with a heart of gold. Sophie is a 3 year old Mini Black Poodle. When I am cold Mazie is a great heating pad for my feet. When I am sad they both jump on the couch or bed and snuggle with me. Dogs have a sixth sense in regards to THEIR humans.. These 2 girls have been exactly what I need. They give me motivation to get moving because they need a walk or to be fed.. Sometimes that about all I can do, but I do it for them..
MckLinky Blog Hop

0 COMMENTS: